Please fill out the application below for consideration to receive a donated car. Keep in mind that we receive over 150 vehicle requests annually, but only take in about 60 cars annually.
- You will have to provide proof of a current and valid driver’s license before being considered as a potential recipient
- Due to a long waiting list and limited donation vehicles, you may be waiting more than 6 months to receive a vehicle (if you are selected to receive one). There is no way to expedite this.
- Multiple application submissions are grounds for removal from the waiting list.
- We do not provide a 2nd vehicle for any individual or family (we may consider accepting your current vehicle on donation in extreme cases)
- You are responsible for maintaining your vehicle after receipt
- All vehicles come with a limited warranty. Bear in mind that these are donation vehicles and will need basic maintenance and upkeep at your expense
- You are responsible for providing updated insurance, tax, title, and license after the temporary ones expire
- We do not finance vehicles, nor do we sell vehicles; however we can point you in that direction if you need assistance.
- We do not repair vehicles; however, we can provide a list of trusted mechanics who can repair vehicles for a price.
- We do not buy vehicles; however, we do provide a tax credit (1098-C) at the full NADA value for all donated vehicles
Completing the application below constitutes understanding and acceptance of the information above: